2013/05/13

Giving It A Try

I will be honest, I have not read a zombie type of a book......since hmmm high school . Well I believe that it has been that long at least. It was not that long ago a friend of mine at the cheese mine said that he likes the series The Walking Dead. So I gave that a try.

To be honest, I loved it I watched the Season 1 in I was a little addicted. I think that I am going to try to get Season 2 from the library. I will say this I like the zombie genre MUCH more than the wave of vampires that has been all over the place.  Twilight...ugghh.


The book that I chose in the zombie genre is Feed. I have heard good things about this one from GoodReads. Well besides World War Z, do you guys have any recommendation?


2 comments:

  1. The Walking Dead is on my to-watch list!

    Allison (Geek Banter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I actually loved "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies." Fun romp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.