2013/02/09

King of the Nerds

So have you been watching King of the Nerds? I have not missed an episode. I have been enjoying the show here is the jist of it:

Hosted by Robert Carradine(Louis) and Curtis Armstrong(Booger), King of the Nerds is the ultimate nerd-off. The series will follow eleven fierce competitors from across the nerd spectrum as they set out to win $100,000.

Each week, they must face challenges that will test their intellect, ingenuity, skills and pop culture prowess. In each episode, the nerds will first compete as teams and then as individuals, facing challenges that range from live gaming to a dance-off to life-sized chess. One competitor will be eliminated each week until one nerd stands alone as the ultimate champion off all things nerdy.

How can you not like this show like this.I know you were one of those people that picked on me in high school that is how. I have never been one that was into the whole reality television scene.Like every reality show there has to be drama with all the competitors in the same house.  I do look forward to this show every Thursday.  

Do any of you watch the show, if so what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Nope, never heard of this one. Sounds like an interesting show. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.