2012/11/01

Star Wars Episode 7?

LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL - AUGUST 14:  In this han...
When I heard that Disney bought the rights to LucasFilm. Then the news all over Nerdville brought that there will be a release of another Star Wars movie. It is going to be a sequel to the original trilogy. So it going to be interesting to see what they do for casting option in the feet of Han, Luke and Leia.

I have been hearing rumors that it will not based off the books or graphic novels. I just wonder where the Disney Company is going to take u in the Star Wars Universe. 

I will say that I am kind of excited to see that there will be a new motion picture  in the series. I just hope that do not make a bomb. It is going to be a while until its 2015 projected release.

What are your thoughts of this news??

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Excited but scared. I've read much of the EU and if Disney goes for original material, I have no idea what to think. I'm pretty sure everybody would prefer a Thrawn story, but something original sounds somewhat fun, too. Should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.