2012/09/22

Tis The Season

Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
For me my favorite holiday is Halloween. It is fast approaching..:)) I decided to FINALLY start reading the Hannibal Lecter  series. I am not sure how long it will take me to get through the series. I am currently reading Red Dragon. I am also planning on watching all the movies after I read each book. I have seen all the movies, just an FYI

 If any of you out there in the blogosphere would like to join me, just give me a shout out.

And be grateful. Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Halloween, my favorite holiday too. I'm planning to write as many shorts, Halloween related, as I can this month.
    Enjoy your reading challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.