2012/08/16

Out and About

I have been being mean to my poor little blog. It has been CRAZZZY this past month or so. I have been SLOWLY making my way though Game of Thrones by George RR Martin. I have my brothers' "wedding" going up next week, in which I will be standing up in on Friday. This is summer, it seems like there is alwys something going on every weekend.

Some other news this is my wife's first week watching kids. We are both happy that she is able to do this now. She was miserable at her job, but now she is able to spend more time with Aquagirl..:))
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I can understand crazy! Looking forward to your thoughts on Game of Thrones.

    Allison (Geek Banter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are still alive. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.