2012/08/30

Is It Saturday Yet?

Who here is stoked about Saturday. People might asked what is so special about Saturday...ummm September 1st....hmmmmm. It is the season premier of Doctor Who. Here is what we Wholigans will be looking forward to watch for the first episode this season:
Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor

Kidnapped by his oldest foe, the Doctor is forced on an impossible mission – to a place even the Daleks are too terrified to enter… the Asylum. A planetary prison confining the most terrifying and insane of their kind, the Doctor and the Ponds must find an escape route. But with Amy and Rory‘s relationship in meltdown, and an army of mad Daleks closing in, it is up to the Doctor to save their lives, as well as the Pond’s marriage.

Yes , I am constantly called a dork by Mrs.GD. I am proud and embracing watching Docor Who with Aquagirl, but she is only two. I hope that someday she thanks me for exposing her to show like Doctor Who and Firefly.



So do you have any plans for the season premier??


1 comment:

  1. I am SOOO excited! This season looks like it's gonna be great. I don't have enough friends who like Doctor Who, that's for sure.

    Allison (Geek Banter)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.