2012/06/19

Rise of the Guardians Trailer


 If it was not for Andrew I would not have heard of this Dream Works movie that is set to come out around November. I will say that it looks like a good one to see in theatres. It has been a WHILE I have been excited about a movie coming out. It has been remakes and/or ideas done visited over and over again.

Here is the idea of the movie:

When an evil spirit known as Pitch lays down the gauntlet to take over the world, the immortal Guardians(Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, The Sandman, Tooth Fairy, Jack Frost) must join forces for the first time to protect the hopes, beliefs and imagination of children all over the world.

This looks like a movie that people of all ages will love.

4 comments:

  1. Now I'm looking forward to it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched this with my wife! It does look good and you gotta love a tattooed Santa;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Santa was a Ruskie too. Can't wait to hear him say "I vill break you".

    Looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sand man. Very cool. Thx!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.