2012/05/08

A to Z: Reflections



As everyone noticed that I participated in the A-Z Challenge in the month of April. My theme was Star Wars characters that were in the movies. I am glad to saw that I did not miss a single letter. During the challenge, it did get difficult, but I did have fun throughout the A-Z.



I was not entirely sure what to expect in the end. The hardest part of the challenge was the planning and the scheduling of the post for pretty much everyday of this month long event. The A-Z Challenge rewards were infinite. In the challenge there are so many bloggers doing either themes or whatever they felt like doing in that given day.

The new blogging friends that I met in the journey was great. Many of you helped me get through this journey and I would like to say THANK YOU.I am happy that many of enjoyed my posts as well as I enjoyed many of yours.

I hope that you liked the clip above. Have a great and geeky filled day..:)

9 comments:

  1. Great reflections post! I loved your theme, yours was one of the blogs that I looked forward to reading everyday. It was fun learning so much about Star Wars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love geeky-filled days best :) Great reflections post, I liked reading your blog, very much :) Congratulations on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad you participated. Your blog was so much fun. Star Wars as a theme? Awesome, awesome choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's an award for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the fun A to Z posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Your Star Wars posts made my days and month geeky-filled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's impossible for me to have anything other than a geeky-filled day! It was so much fun reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SOOO happy to hear that my theme and posts was something that you looked forward to and made each some of your days. You put a smile on my face.

    So glad I have great blogging friends like you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.