2012/05/14

Putting Scott Lynch On Hold

I am currently reading the second book of Scott Lynch's Red Seas Under Skies. Gentlemen Bastards series. I think that I am going to see if my library has it in audiobook. It just seems like I just do not have the time to sit down and actually read this book. I have to get it back to the library..:((

With summer right around the corner the garden NEEDS to get in and the busy season is upon us all..;) I am jealous of the people that can sit down and just read for hours without interruptions...I sure do miss those days..lol.

4 comments:

  1. we got our garden in, but so far none of the seeds have sprouted, and an evil squirrel ate my little tomato plant. :( Tis the season for gardening and summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get to read more than an hour a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to get through the Wheel of Time series for years now. There's an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find that I get a lot more reading done these days because I listen to audiobook versions of books:) 2 hours+ of commuting everyday gives me about a book or two a week:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.