2012/05/24

AquaGirl's birthday and more...

It has been a crazy this past week. On Sunday, we(the wife ans I) celebrated Aquagirl's 2nd birthday. I still cannot believe that it has been 2 years already. People are correct that the time sure does FLY by. It was geat to have some family and close friends over for my munchkins big day.

She received plenty of clothes and toys to annoy us and yes I know for a fact some of the gifts were pay back..lol. All in all it was a great party and the princess of the hour had a great one. I cannot believe how fast a clean house can go to a messed up on is 3 hours.

The other thing that has occupied my week as well has been watching Season 1 of Game of Thrones. If you have seen this series it is to be watched when little munchkins and young eye are hiding. I do not have HBO;so the waiting over 2 months to see this series since the library got into the system.

I will be waiting impatiently for Season 2. I am hooked to the series and no not because of some of the naughty scenes..lol. Crowning up I have always like the sword fighting and knight like a Arthurian era.I have not read any of the books are Martians work as good as the movie?
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. We're getting stuff ready to celebrate my daughter's first birthday. Only two weeks away, and I can't believe it's been that long.

    I also can't believe that there's someone out there that hasn't read GRRM's books. To answer you, yes, Martin's books are one hundred million bazillion times better than the series. You get so much more of a feel for the world and all the subtle nuances of what's happening. I'd highly, highly recommend reading them before diving into Season 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that birthday celebration goes well. I would also like to thank you for the recommendation of reading the book before viewing season 2..:)

      Delete
  2. "Some of the gifts were pay back" LOL
    - Maurice Mitchell
    The Geek Twins | Film Sketchr
    @thegeektwins | @mauricem1972

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to AquaGirl! Glad she had a great time!

    I actually didn't really like the first season of Game of Thrones. I think it is because I had read the book and knew what was going to happen... There was no suspense... The guy loved it, though, and wants to watch the second season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Aquagirl. I read the first 4 when Lukas was an infant and loved them. The series is pretty true to the books and both are good in their own right. The books are definitely worth the read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.