2012/04/30

Z is For...

I cannot believe that month of April has come to a close. We are now to the letter Z and that stands for Zett Jukassa.


Zett was a Padawan serving the Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic in the final days of both institutions. Apprenticed to Jedi Master Mierme Unill at the start of the Clone Wars, he was reassigned to Temple battlemaster Cin Drallig following Unill's death. Jukassa was stationed at the Coruscant Jedi Temple with Drallig when the ancient edifice was invaded by the Grand Army of the Republic under the orders of the Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. Fleeing the Temple, Jukassa was shot and killed by clone troopers in front of Senator Bail Organa.

He was  possessed a strong connection to the Force and was gifted in the rare ability of farsight. One of the Jedi Temple's most promising students, Jukassa put up a valiant defense during the raid on the Jedi Temple.

Some information about the actor who played Zett was  Jett Lucas, son of George Lucas.

Do you have any memories of Zett or is this new information?

11 comments:

  1. I had no idea he was Lucas's son. Awesome post. I've really enjoyed your blog during this challenge. Can't wait to see what you have coming up next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and this is completely new information to me. I think I may have to start reading some Star Wars as my brother has all of the books and I need to watch the films again! Great theme for the challenge thanks for all you your informative posts throughout the month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't recall Zett, but I love his name. Awesome job with your post, Geeky Daddy. It was not an easy task, but then again the force was with you, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zett is new to me. Yay! I love learn about new star wars characters. Hey at least the actors real name was similar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember Zett, but that's cool! Great work on the A to Z Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and great job on all of your posts on the challenge, I've really enjoyed finding more out about Star Wars :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was completely new to me. I felt that the raid on the Jedi temple took the story into very, very dark territory. Glad I found your blog and congrats on finishing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! Totally new information to me! Nice find, Geeky Daddy! My goodness...this is the Star Wars information central! You did a fantastic job of posting A to Z :-) And I will be back to read more. I discovered your blog rather late in the month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you did Star Wars for your challenge! My 7yo has recently become a fan, and while I'm pretty knowledgeable about the original trilogy, I really don't know too much about the prequels or the Clone Wars. I will have to bookmark this as a resource! :D

    ~Lynn
    http://www.acommonsea.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bow to your Star Wars knowledge. You, sir, have out-geeked me by far. I really enjoyed reading your blog this challenge, and I will definitely be hanging around here for good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jett Jucas! I didn't even know he had any kids. Very informative post! Congrats on the A-Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.