2012/04/27

Harry Potter Was In the House

If any of you follow me on twitter, you may have notice mt account was erupting with NFL-related tweets.I am sorry. I am the most loyal Vikings fan that lives in Wisconsin. I was reading the NFL website this morning and saw something interesting.

Harry Potter, aka Daniel Radcliffe, was in attendance for the draft last night.
Our in-house spies told us Radcliffe is an avid NFL fan who has become borderline obsessed with the game. While he's still learning the game, Radcliffe is a big New York Giants fan who always has wanted to come to the draft.
This probably won't come as a surprise, but Harry Potter is a big-time fantasy (football) guy.

I wonder if he approved of the Giants selection.  Did he get there by broom or through the ever so convenient Floo Network?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.