2012/04/04

D is For...

In the continuation of the A to Z Challenge in my post today. D is for Darth Maul. There was so many different ways that I could have went with this letter so I decided ti go with Darth Maul, due to the fact that I used Darth Vader with letter A already.
Ray Park as Darth Maul

Darth Maul was an effective and trained Jedi killer thanks to the Emperor. He was not completely heartless, granting those he felt worthy of his respect quick and painless deaths.Maul thought a one-man army for the Sith (Empire)Order. He wanted to defeat the Jedi Order in their temple. Maul was heavily prone to acts of gloating, despite his master's disapproval. His overconfidence was such that he revealed his true identity.

The thing that everyone remembers about Darth Maul is that he was the poster child for the Phantom Menace movie.  He is also the sith that had the sweet double-bladed lightsaber. What else could be more useful while fighting multiple Jedi.

I bet the way that Maul was defeated by Padawan  Obi-Wan Kenobi. Maul severely underestimated Kenobi's skill after killing his Jedi master. Kenobi severed Maul at the waist.

What would cause you more fear the appearance of Maul or his skill?
Enhanced by Zemanta

12 comments:

  1. Now you wouldn't want to come across him in a dark alley. I can just remember being amazed by his double lightsaber and thought it was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always been fascinated with his ability to handle the double lightsaber..:))

      Delete
  2. I liked the way he looked. That menacing face reminded me of a demon of something. He was pretty badass tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the fact that he was blunt and to the point. Maul did not mess around and was down to business.

      Delete
  3. I loved his quote from the promos, that I don't think they even used in the film, "fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak. Fear is my ally." Awesome character, interesting that they've brought him back in the Clone Wars cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Spoken to the truth by a Sith master.

      Delete
  4. Personally I thought Darth Maul was pretty sexy, and a total badass. I love a good villain.

    ~2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am read a dark fantasy right now, I have never been on the side of a villain like the way that I am right now..;)

      Delete
  5. I like Darth Maul, in a strange kind of way. Still probably might gibber a bit though if I actually met him face to face...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not think many people would want to really meet him face-to-face. It would be like meeting that Pinhead from the Hellraiser movies;)

      Delete
  6. I love Darth Maul and his bad ass double saber. My only complaint about Machete order for the films is cutting out Ep I, because I'd miss Darth Maul. And the battle music? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree his battle music was AWESOME>>:))

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.