A HUGE Thank You to Jeremy over at Geeky Tendencies for selecting me for the Liebster Award! This is an award specially for bloggers who have less than 200 people following them, and helps them to gain more followers.
Be sure to stop over to Jeremy's blog.
The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Nominate up to five others for the award.
3. Let them know via comment on their blog.
4. Post the award on your blog.
Another rule was added by Inspirenordic and carried on by Jeremy, and I'm also going to add it to my list as I think it was a really good idea:
5. Follow this link and at least consider signing up for the A-Z Challenge. It is a great way to find new and interesting blogs, have people find your blog, and meet new people.
Here are my winners: (Drumroll please)
First is Daddy Geek Boy- This is a blog that balances parenting and Geekdom.Second is Sarah over at Bookworm Blues- She takes an in-depth look into every book that she reviews on her blog.
Third is Lindsey over at Blue Fairy Bookshelf- She is a fantastic book blogger that balances her reading pleasure between comics and reading pleasure. A side note some of her pics she posts crack me up.
Before I log off, I would like to thank Jeremy again for selecting me for the Liebster Award.