2011/12/09

Going Vintage Sci-Fi






Andrea over at Little Red Reviewer is hosting not a challenge, but more so an event during the month of January. You may ask what is considered vintage for this event.Pretty much anything that was published before 1979. I do tend to agree with this assumption. I like this event, this is no requirements of when you need to have something read or have x amount of book to be read in the month.It is just plain old love of reading to read. Isn't that what it is all about always, from every bibliophile to the next.

Here is a quick list that I am hoping to read/listening to:

 The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert Heinlein
Foundation or I,Robot by Isaac Asimov(not sure which one yet)
Journey To The Center of the Earth by Jules Verne
Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick

I hope that you can join this event in the month of January, it should be good old-fashion fun. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a lot of fun! I have been meaning to read some more vintage sci-fi, and this will give me the perfect excuse. Count me in.

    Allison (Geek Banter)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.