2011/10/05

RIP Challege

 

I finally decided to join in the fun over at Stainless Steel Droppings. In his RIP Challenge, but there are different deviations that you can par take in. I am late getting into the Challege by a month. Like the saying goes,"Better Late Than Never."


Peril the Second:
Read two books of any length that you believe fit within the challenge categories.

The purpose of the R.I.P. Challenge is to enjoy books that could be classified as:
Mystery.
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural.

The emphasis is never on the word challenge, instead it is about coming together as a community and embracing the autumnal mood, whether the weather is cooperative where you live or not.

I read Fellowship of the Ring already withing the Read-a-Long I am co or tri hosting. The second book that I will be reading is: Carrie by Stephen King.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.