2011/10/31

Happy Halloween

I love Halloween. It is by far my favorite holiday of the year. I have Halloween and my wife has Christmas :) I take a vacation day every year for this date. Watching a scarey movie can only do so much. A person mind can do so much more. If you want to really experience the thrill of Halloween, then pick up a horror book. If you are not sure where to start. Here are some recommendations:

  • Anything by Stephen King that does not have a car on the cover
  • Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
  •  Darkly Dreaming Dexter by
  • I am Legend by

I hope that everyone has a thrilling and fun filled Halloween:)
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. wan86q630

    Feel free to visit my web page - halogen oven

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.