2011/08/01

Lord of the Rings Read-A-Long

It has been a while that I have wanted to Lord of the Rings as well as the Hobbit. After failing to read before. during or after the LOTR Trilogy. I have been told and read that it is an absolute work of art. Everyone that I talked say that it is a MUST read before you die. He is the master of high(epic) fantasy.
I have been in contact with a friend of mine,Little Red Reviewer and she agreed to co-host the read a-long together.
In the LOTR, read along here the schedule to start each book:
The Hobbit-August 8
Fellowship of the Ring-September 1
The Two Towers-October 1
Return of the King-November 1
Children of Hurin- December 1

On the Saturday immediately following each section we will each post our thoughts on the book thus far. In order to give some guidance to that discussion each of us will take one week and ask a few questions.
Does this interest you and want to join the Read-a-Long.If so, please leave a comment indicating so and you will be included in the weekly list of questions for each session. You do not have to participate in the discussion to read along with us, yet we would love to hear your thoughts on the book. 

I hope that I can make the trip to Middle Earth with you. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.