2011/08/30

Lord of the Rings Read-A-Long Schedule(Updated)

Film poster for The Lord of the Rings: The Fel...Image via WikipediaI am sure that most of you are wondering when the Lord of the Rings Challenge is going to begin for the month of September. As of right now we are planning on starting the Fellowship of the Ring Book on September 3 or before if you are really getting antsy to read it.

The questions will be send out September 8th and the answers will be be on mine and Little Red Reviewer's blog on September 10 and whomever else  would like to blog with us.

  • 1st week (Little Red Reviewer does questions) A long Expected Party thru Fog on the Barrows down (8 chapters)
  • 2nd week (I do questions) At the sign of the prancing Pony thru The Ring Goes South (7 chapters)
  • 3rd week (Little Red Reviewer does questions) A Journey in the Dark thru The Breaking of the Fellowship (7 chapters).  
We hope that this works out great for everyone participating. So tell all your friends about the event that is going to be taking place for the next couple of months. It is not to late to join in the LOTR Read-a-Long. You can sign up here or through Little Red Reviewer. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to go ahead and try to squeeze Fellowship in with my other reading. I'll do my best. And no matter what I am in for The Two Towers, ROTK and Children of Hurin.

    Please include me in the weekly emails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Carl. We will keep in the loop with the weekly emails. If you cannot squeeze in the Fellowship that is ok..I see that you are busy with the RIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted this on Little Red Reviewer's site this morning but wanted to leave it over here as well:

    "The weather turned to more seasonable climes last night and it is positively chilly this morning. So I gathered up The Fellowship of the Ring and went out to enjoy the cool morning with some Tolkien. 35 pages in and I am thrilled that I decided to do this with you. Thank you both for hosting this, it is going to be a real pleasure."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.