2011/08/06

The Hobbit Breakdown

I am sure most of you have your hands on the copy of the Hobbit by now. I thought that I would list the breakdown of the chapters that we will be discussing each week. There are not books with the books like the Lord of the Rings par say. I have broken down the weeks and how far that we would be discussing for that week.

Week 1-Chapters 1-7
Week2-Chapters 8-13
Week 3- Chapters 14-19

As stated before, both Little Red Review and I will be taking turns hosting the discussion at our blog. I will be starting it off on Saturday August 13th. I hope that everyone enjoys the world of Tolkien especially like me this is the 1st time in his world.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. just about a chapter a day. . . even I can handle that! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.