2011/06/10

Coming Home Yesterday

As I was coming home yesterday, which is less that 10 miles in length. I receive a text from Mrs. GD:

UR Daughter.
After reading this sure does get me wondering,now what did she(JTW) do now and is she cracky. Sure does get the ticker going.
Nope my wife tells me that:
I was getting the water drawn for a bath, because it is bath night after all. JTW was the living room in her diaper. I come back and JTW ripped off her diaper.Not only that JTW had dirty pants she had her legs all full number 2 on as the carpet. 

The fun that miss at work.I am just happy from Resolve and Spot Shot. If you do not have either of those. They are a great investment from a poppy kids running on the loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.