2011/05/19

Tupperware and Beyond

TupperwareLast night my wife held a Tupperware Party that she holds every couple years. In my opinion(usually does matter that much), I thought that last night get together turned out pretty good. I think that I saw all the snapping of lids and air tight quality for one night.

My job was not watch the consultant present the new and improved merchandise. It was to keep JDW busy and not getting into everything and that is what yearlings usually do anyway. Every father knows a happy mother is a happy household:) Job completed with a success. We watched some Monster Inc mostly until she was ready to laid down for bed.

That party happened on Wednesday and on Saturday we have JTW's 1st birthday party. I for one cannot believe that it is ALMOST. My wife is nervous, but I know that it will go fine. The parties that we put on usually go pretty good. I help out as much as I can(the mover and vertical presence), but my wife does a great job organizing the parties.
With all these parties going and the binging is hard to stop.

All in all it should be interesting nonetheless, so after this Saturday will not be completely clueless just semi-clueless.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.