2011/05/10

It is Officially Spring

It has been a joke of ours(my wife and I) that it is not officially spring until she gets her first sunburn of the year. So guess, what happened on Sunday(Mother's Day) of all days. We were working outside trying to get the garden ready and get some of the lawn decorations out for the 4-5 months that it is actually nice outside.

Speaking of the garden my wife and I are not the biggest fans of weeding . So we are thinking of teaching JTW how to weed. I think that we still a while until she knows the difference between a weed and bean sprout.

I guess that it looks like we will not be planting until Sunday or Monday at the earliest considering that it is suppose to rain here all week. JTW first garden planting will be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.