2011/03/25

Once Upon A Time

It is that time of the year, it is the 5th annual Once Upon a Time Challenge hosted by Stainless Steel Droppings.



I am going to be committing to do the 1st quest in this years reading challenge. The guide line for this quest is as follows:
Read at least 5 books that fit somewhere within the Once Upon a Time criteria. They might all be fantasy, or folklore, or fairy tales, or mythology…or your five books might be a combination from the four genres.



So far I have picked out  Beowulf as the first book that I am going to tackle in the quest. I think that this will be fun to do. I have not done a reading "challenge" in quite a while. I will keep ypu informed as to where I am in the quest.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Beowulf! Great start for this year's challenge. I appreciate you joining in with us this year and hope you have a great time with whatever you decide to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I am going to change my challenge to Journey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.