2011/02/04

OH No She Is Growing

 What are we going to do now? It looks like JTW  is going through another growth spurts...GREAT. The last couple of says she has been eating(drinking) 3-8 oz bottles a day. As well as her cereal and veggies in the morning and afternoon.

I know was ignorant going into this whole parenting thing, but I did not realize how fast they go through clothes. My word. She is almost 9 months old and she is in 18 month clothing for the most part. Her cousin is in still in 18 month bottoms and he is 10 months older than her. I for one sure am glad that we hit the rummage sales full throttle last summer and did some major stocking up for the little peanut.

I sure would like to know if anyone has some stuff that decrease the rate in which she can grown. Hmmm...I was always told that coffee stunts your growth....maybe I could give that a try.
I am used to reading the the spec of a piece of hardware and knowing what  is expected of it. Parenting is a totally different animal. Children vary from child to child that is what makes then unqiue. You just never know when the next milestone is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.