2011/01/13

Teething Fun

With JTW is currently in process of getting some of her eye teeth for the past week. It has not been to much fun as you can imagine. Her bottom teeth were not this bad....bad as in fussiness from her. At least you are able to see then teeth JUST starting to poke through the gums(OUCH). 


I for one am glad that I do not remember the pain that she is going through. It was bad enough getting my wisdom teeth yanked out a couple of years ago. Right now the sleep for  Mrs.GD and I are slim and far between. 


Right now we are just hoping that the teeth poke through soon so JTW that does not have to suffer as much anymore.  I heard in the hood that molars are worse. So I cannot hardly wait for that experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.